As a full time estate and business planning firm, we have operated on the proven conviction that the vast majority of estate and business problems are preventable, and can be efficiently anticipated; which saves both money and emotional stress.
We accept people and problems as we find them. Understanding that reason, empathy, fairness and preparation are the keys to the planning process.
We assume responsibility when serving as planners, limiting expensive estate, probate, tax and business liabilities, with concentration on the timely, prompt resolution of pending and potential problems.
What You Can Expect From Us
- A written plan
- An examination of estate and business objectives
- An in-depth estate planning and business analysis
- An analysis of your current situation
- An annual review (face to face)
- Periodic performance assessment
- A customized plan design and execution
- Planning-based strategies to reach your goals and objectives
How We Accomplish Your Plan
- Complete disclosure both the client and the attorney
- Trust between all parties
- Accountability (annual reviews provide accountability)
- Allowing adequate time and commitment to planning-based strategies
- Staying focused and on course
What We Need From You
- Necessary information to complete a plan
- Attention to implementing planning-based strategies
- Updates of any change to your situation
- Schedule time for annual meeting and periodic review
- Introductions to associates with similar interests when appropriate